Sr. Designer- Women's Denim is responsible for developing the Jeans line for Women's apparel under the direction of the Design Director, overseeing all women's bottoms categories for Calvin Klein Jeans alongside the W's Knits/Wovens designersPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Works with Design Director to develop styles that align with the brand direction.
- Partners with the W's Wovens/Knits designers to ensure synergy in design and product development.
- Partners cross-functionally with the North America Merchandising team to maintain style counts that match the merchandising plan.
- Collaborates with vendors, hub teams, and internal sourcing team on bringing newness to product development and meet costing requirement.
- Leads preparation for seasonal presentations and meets all calendar deadlines and milestones, while working with the collective North America Men's Design team.
- Works with Concept Director to research and produce concept vision
- Leads fittings and works closely with tech team on sample execution.
- Seeks innovation through vintage research, market research, fabric innovation and on-line research.
- 7+ years design experience in womenswear with specific focus on denim
- Experience within a denim/jeans business is a must
- Familiarity with denim washes, construction, fabrications, and treatments
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe experience a must.
Bachelor's Degree in designSkills:
- Good sense of color is required.
- Textile technical knowledge a must.
- Excellent time management, Strong communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to establish good relationships with key parties and department staff.
- Flexibility to travel.
Pay Range: $134,750 - $181,500
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH