The Designer II is responsible for developing the Calvin Klein Women's Apparel lines under the direction of the Design Director. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work with Design Director and design team to research and develop concept, color, fabrics, print and graphics and hardware designs for women's product.
- Design concepts based on merchandising plan.
- Attend fittings, and review prototypes.
- Convey all information to pertinent parties (Sourcing, Merchandising and Technical Design)
- Responsible for communicating all necessary information for the technical packages.
- Prepares design presentations for review meetings.
- Ensures timely development of line by adhering to time and action calendar.
________________________________________________________________QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Responsible for organizing relevant information (mill cards, files of Collections etc.).
7+ years design experience with extensive experience in womenswear design with a specialization in knit product.Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design.Skills:
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess high fashion aesthetics.
- Previous experience working with Asia and Europe.
- Flexible to travel.
- High level of communication
- Illustrator/Photoshop experience
- PDM/PLM experience
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH