Arlettie is the leader in organising private and sample event sales for luxury and fashion brands in the United Kingdom and France. Our Most loyal partners include brands such as Alaia, Balmain, Claudie Pierlot, Dunhill, Elie Saab, Fendi, Givenchy, Hermès, Isabel Marant, Joseph, Kenzo, Lanvin, Montblanc, Stella McCartney, Victoria Beckham etc.
We are looking for an intelligent, self-motivated Inventory Specialist to join our UK team, based in our showroom in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a start-up business from launch in the UK which will expand on its strong record of running successful events in Paris (£50m turnover in 2018).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Inventory Specialist you will take responsibility for a showroom environment that is constantly changing. Due to our exciting and unique business model, you will work with both merchandise and a retail space which change every week. You will report to the Account Manager and work closely with the Showroom Manager to ensure the showroom remains in pristine conditions throughout the set up and sale.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Accepting deliveries and ensuring stock accuracy through regular inventories
- Responsible for weekly stock positions, reconciliations and aging
- Manage regular cycle counts, follow up on any discrepancies, missing stock, un-barcoded stock, incorrect or misplaced stock
- Action stock loss reports and keep account manager informed
- Sign off Goods In and Dispatch slips
- Organise vans, stock delivery schedules to be loaded on vans
- Goods In- Receive stock check quantity, description price of order are correct
- Goods out- picking and preparation of orders for dispatch/delivery
- Communicate with floor manager to improve sell throughs Investigating and performing detailed analysis of stock take results
- Manage the RTV process and ensure all returned stock is correctly located and processed
- Managing the zoning/merchandising and product replenishment
- Managing product pricing/tagging.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package and advance Excel skills
- Versatile with numbers and figures
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Structured and organised Able to work and understand both details work and the broader picture
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Multi-disciplined, multi-tasker
- Can-do attitude.
- Full-time role
- Competitive Salary
- 25-day holidays