Sr. Planner, Wholesale / eCommerce
About 2(X)IST: A men’s lifestyle brand offering the promise of feeling good, and looking even better. 2(X)IST has been an innovator and trailblazer in the industry since entering the scene in 1991. Engineered in New York City, our team of experts never settles for anything less than amazing.
About this position
This position is deeply engaged in all areas of the business and works cross functionally to provide support to the wholesale & DTC business by providing analysis and guidance on annual and seasonal plans, while being receptive and adaptive to the ever-changing needs of the business. The goal of the Planning function is to drive the business through strategic seasonal merchandise planning, controlled inventory management, and insightful analysis. This critical role works closely with colleagues and leaders across functional teams to streamline, simplify and automate processes and ways of working; and must be able to pivot and react to business opportunities with thoughtful solutions as needs change and opportunities arise. This position is highly analytical, organized and possesses great communication and presentation skills.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
● Monitor business performance on daily, weekly, monthly basis to identify opportunity and risk
● Create, maintain all reporting including but not limited to: Style Selling, Sales to Stock, Sell Thru and Weekly Top-line performance reports.
● Set top line revenue targets and provide financial and inventory planning guidance by season and collection.
● Forecast and manage DTC plan and growth of the business. Reviews on a monthly basis for accuracy, changes and validity. Propose creative ideas to drive sales while maintaining profitability and minimize risks
● Owns the replenishment process and all inventory buys.
● Maintains product database, must update and house product information as needed; typically once a season at least.
● Build on continuous improvement mindset looking for opportunities to optimize key inventory parameters (forecasts, lead times, order cycles…) across the internal team
● Provides recommendations and insights to division head and upper management
● Develop ad-hoc analytical reports and tools to meet the changing needs of the business
● Must be able to work collaboratively and provide support to various teams and needs have an openness to take on tasks that live outside the scope of planning duties; that are crucial to driving the business forward.
● 7-10 years of planning, buying, wholesale or DTC sales; Wholesale experience a plus
● Prior experience managing both seasonal and replenishment inventory
● Strong planning and forecasting, organizational skills and attention to detail and excellent retail math knowledge is required
● Strong Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel & Access expertise is required. Capable of performing complex functions and formulas, not just vlookups and Pivot Tables.
● Able to manage own priorities and set own work objectives and proactively identify business issues and develop creative solutions.
● Practice open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
● Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
● Thinks creatively, strategically, and technically
● Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
● Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities and ability to divide and conquer tasks
● Minimum 5 years experience working within an e-commerce ecosystem with a strong familiarity of Shopify Plus and related integrations + report generation.
● Google Analytics and/or Data Studio knowledge a plus, but not required
● Experience with using analytical tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) Applus+, but not required 2xist is an Equal Opportunity Employer