Showroom General Assistant
Arlettie is the leader in organising private and sample event sales for luxury and fashion brands in London and Paris. Our most loyal partners include brands such as Alaia, Balmain, Chloe, Dunhill, Fendi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Montblanc, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney and many more.
We are looking for an assertive General Assistant to join our UK team based in central London. You will be able to physically manage deliveries and have a proven ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the Arlettie team, you will work both the event set up on certain sales, and the first days of each sale.
Event set-up responsibilities:
- Accepting and processing weekly stock delivery
- Preparing the zoning, merchandising and product categorisation
- Preparing product pricing and tagging
- Welcome and serve the customers always proving an excellent in-store experience
- Maintain and develop client relations through an individual approach
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling and maximise sales opportunity to achieve sale targets and KPIs
- Ensure to be up to date with brand and product knowledge
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary
- Ensure to maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and attentive to prevent product thefts
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least one year of experience in fast-paced retail or hospitality environment.
- Excellent organisational, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- 0-Hour contract
- Paid hourly