IT Support Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team as IT Support Coordinator for our USA market! The primary purpose of the this role is to provide 1st/2nd line IT support and management, to support the IT department in resolving user support issues via helpdesk calls, email, direct communication and escalation, and working with third party support partners and directing support issues to the necessary points of escalation within the business.
The role requires the necessity to travel to various Paul Smith locations to complete installation, support, preventative maintenance and project work as directed. Out of hours support may also be required.
- Pro-actively monitor and manage the internal US IT Helpdesk applications within the Helpdesk Team. Reporting directly into the Helpdesk Manager. Taking support ownership in order of priority of logs and designated tasks.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Respond to user support requests by providing assistance and information to aid resolution of their issues. Maintaining accurate helpdesk log and audit entries as required.
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
- Work with other IT/business personnel to assist with project activity and support, as required by the IT management team.
- Work with third party support partners, directing support issues to the necessary points of escalation.
- To report on a regular basis to the Helpdesk Manager, in order to provide up-dated information on current Helpdesk outstanding support issues and other related business issues.
- Provide the support required to close service events promptly, within the SLAs and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Provides timely, accurate and unambiguous updates to the ticketing system
- Ensure that the IT departments working environment is always maintained to a reasonable level of tidiness.
- To visit retail stores and other office sites located in the US to complete installation, support, preventative maintenance work and project work as required.
- To work on a shift basis and provide out of hours support when required.
- To undertake any other related duties or projects, as outlined by your Line Manager.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum Associates in Information Technology or in related IT field and 2-3 years working experience in IT environment
- Knowledgeable in set up/ installation/ troubleshooting of computer and networking equipment
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft (including Outlook) products and software
- Excellent customer service, time management and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience working within a ticketing system environment
- Availability to work on holidays and weekends as requested
- Ability to lift and move equipment as necessary
- Ability to travel within the USA and have a good standing driver’s license
- Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith Brand
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music arts and culture
- Flexible and reliable
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy
In addition to the base compensation, this role attracts:
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Discretionary discount on Paul Smith goods
- Basic medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan (after a 90-day introductory period)
- Vacation, sick/personal days in accordance with Company Policy
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.