an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are an expert in defining, assessing, and continuously evolving the roadmap to ensure our customers receive a best in class eCommerce experience. This role will oversee innovative mobile centric UX enhancements, funnel optimization and new digital technology opportunities that support a frictionless journey. You're also resourceful and collaborative with a deep understanding of our Global eCommerce operations and the growth drivers connected to site content, product discovery and personalization. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Creating and articulating the Digital Site Experience product strategy and roadmap for toryburch.com
- Leading ideation, opportunity assessment, and launching of digital products that enable customers to have a frictionless, engaging, and personalized digital experiences
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners, Marketing, Retail, Technology, CRM and Digital teams, to gather, review, and prioritize requirements
- Fostering a culture of change management, leading with the "Why" and constantly driving transparency as well as collaboration across stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment
- Translating business objectives into roadmap strategy with clear prioritization and "size of prize" identified
- Conducting user research and competitive benchmarking to better understand and optimize the local customer journey
- Critically assessing existing capabilities to understand build vs. buy approach
- Defining, monitoring, and assessing product initiatives through clear KPI's; institute tight learning loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development
- Launching and phasing solutions utilizing agile methodologies to build internal efficiencies and scalable technology development
- Leading and managing team of product managers supporting our eCommerce site experience and customer experience on our digital channels
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Minimum 3 years product management experience in retail e-commerce to include at least 2 years as a Senior Product Manager; Experience with CMS, Adobe, GA, PIM, and e-commerce platforms preferred.
- Experience leading Agile development teams and creating product roadmaps/workflows within JIRA, Confluence, Roadmunk, and/or similar systems
- Hypothesis driven mindset and excellent problem-solving skills across business and technical domains
- Passionate about fashion eCommerce with an understanding ofthe holistic landscape
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, thinking critically about size of prize and feasibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with bias towards MVP delivery that aligns with longer term product vision
- Maintains clear point of view while remaining flexible, when needed to foster productive collaboration
The Digital Product & UX team is a group of customer-centric problem solvers, with a growth mindset. We connect the dots by taking our company strategic objectives and making them tangible & measurable - while having some fun along the way. Communication and storytelling is how we foster relationships across the organization, and ensure we always lead with the "Why" behind everything we do. Ready to solve customer problems while leveraging innovative thinking and new digital technology? We want to hear from you!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 145,000.00 USD - 165,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .