SENIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER WOVEN TO FILIPPA K HQ, STOCKHOLM
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A SENIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER WOVEN TO JOIN THE SOURCING & PRODUCTION TEAM AT FILIPPA K HQ, STOCKHOLM.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a Senior Product Developer:
Product development woven collection in close collaboration internally with design, pattern, fabric, merch and Production Manager, externally with our suppliers. Ensure all steps of product development is being followed, communicated, and understood by all parties involved within the time frame.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible to develop products based on a brief, sustainability goals, and design direction.
- Collaborate with Fabric team on new materials, bringing a high level of inputs and considerations to fabric selection meetings.
- Responsible to deliver products on margin targets, continuously striving for cost and efficiency on detailed level.
- Responsible for new products from proto to salesman sample including tech pack creation, BOM responsibility with high level of accuracy, and attention to detail, product fit, pricing and vendor communication.
- Proactively engage to ensure high class garment construction and engineering. Stay updated on market news & developments & innovations.
- Build and maintain close cooperation with our suppliers
- Business travel according to need and budget.
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in Product development
- Comfortable with deadlines and a fast past working environment
- Degree in textile
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Detail oriented with a high sense of quality making
- Experience in denim and leather developments is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
The position is a full time and will start as soon as possible. Welcome to apply before 13th of May.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position please contact:
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.