Camper is in search of a Communications Manager to join a highly creative and fast-paced environment. With a special focus in digital communications and social media brand strategy the manager will be responsible for the development and execution of innovative strategies to raise brand awareness, engagement and facilitate brand growth through the acquisition of a loyal, global audience. You are accountable to lead and supervise everything from large campaigns or in-season activations to e-commerce content, following the brand direction, style guides and tone of voice policies for Camper ensuring a global brand image is delivered.
● Develop and drive global digitally-integrated media strategies including budget planning, media mix and placement strategy.
● Understand the role of media within the customer journey from building awareness, driving engagement and online traffic to Camper.com
● Responsible for aligning each campaign objective(s), strategy, tactics as well
as measurement with the respective marketing goals and KPIs.
● Developing the written content strategy including tone, content and messaging to ensure that it fulfils the communications objectives.
● Build close synergy with the eCommerce team, monitoring and aligning on the activity calendar.
● Lead the relationship with media agencies across Digital and Traditional channels.
● Monitor and share latest digital technologies and digital creative practices and train the team on their application
● Consult strategic stakeholders on digital creative and provide examples of innovative solutions that will allow creating new digital creative concepts.
● Understand business needs and collaborate with the digital key briefers and partners, and Marketing teams to create effective digital creative solutions.
● Design and lead the integrated Social Media strategy, plan and objectives in an effective and innovative way identifying opportunities to engage with global audiences
● Use insight to assess the effectiveness of content used on social/digital media channels and to recognize trends to help improve the impact of digital communications.
● Track engagement across various Social Media platforms and make data-driven decisions.
● Ensuring the implementation of brand voice across digital and offline channels and maintaining brand integrity.
● Champion digital engagement and social media, sharing expertise to build capability across communications team.
Skills and experience
● Extensive experience as a communications leader for a global creative brand.
● Proven experience of growing a global audience through digital communications strategy.
● An innovative mindset and creative thinker with proven experience of proposing and implementing new ideas.
● Strong time management, prioritization and proactivity
● Excellent eye for detail, product sensitivity and affinity to the brand
● A clear understanding of current youth culture and the importance of being a cultural accelerator.
● Proactive communicator, regularly sharing insights, updates, and progress.
● Creative storyteller, able to see opportunities where they may not be obvious; tapped into all things tech/commerce.
● Experience of managing and leading a team.
● Knowledge of social media platforms, measurement and social media marketing.
● Knowledge and awareness of the International media landscape.
● Knowledge of NFT, Metaverse, Gaming, Virtual Fashion.
● Fluency in English required with excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Flexible and able to travel as part of your role.
● The role is based in Inca, Mallorca (Spain), if you don’t live here now get ready to relocate to paradise!
Camper is committed to the goals of equal opportunities in order to create a diverse and inclusive business. We value the differences that diversity brings to our brand and uphold this as part of our company values.
We aim to provide a working environment that fosters inclusion, fairness, equity, and respect for social and cultural diversity and that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment. Our recruitment process considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you identify with the description and want to grow professionally in an innovative company, this is your opportunity!
We look forward to receiving your application!