Wholesale Account Executive
Bare Agency is a luxury Ready to Wear, Resort and Swimwear showroom. We are looking for a Wholesale Account Executive to join our sales team in West London.
Based out of Chelsea Bare Agency is representing 12 global brands. We are looking for you to join the team working closely with our brands and retailers to support our wholesale business globally and travel to continental Europe and the United States during sales periods is sometimes required.
- Management of invite send-out, booking sales appointments, diary planning and management for all brands.
- Conduct ales appointments, taking and processing orders.
- Management of interns and models.
- Day to day management of the existing customer base, maintaining a clear professional communication with current and potential clients.
- Mapping and contacting potential retailers.
- Work with each brands in-house logistics teams on deliveries and stock-swaps for each season.
Reporting and Analysis
- Input orders into sales platforms (JOOR & Zedonk), ensuring all data is checked and correct.
- Compile and present bi-monthly sell through reports.
- Respond quickly and professionally to queries from all wholesale partners.
- Work closely with brand's in-house accounts teams to ensure that retailer payments are processed on time.
- Management of social media channels.
- Coordinate marketing assets, ensuring all content is correctly named, credited, filed and distributed to all partners.
- Assist in the fulfilment of special projects, store installations and pop-ups, working on projects with stockists to improve awareness of the brand in specific markets.
We are looking for a reliable individual who can use their own initiative, work well independently as well as in a team.
The successful candidate will be professional in manner, enthusiastic, have a flexible approach to work and have excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 previous experience in a wholesale role in the premium or luxury market and have a good understanding of the international sales environment.
- BA Degree or higher.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience at a fashion agency/brand.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Keen eye for design and attention for detail.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms i.e., WordPress, Squarespace etc.
- Previous experience with sales platforms; JOOR, Zedonk.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.