Customer Care Advisor
Job Title: Customer Care Advisor
Location: Shepherds Bush, London - W10
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 hour per week
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion labels. As a direct-to-consumer brand we operate in a truly multi-channel sense, with international websites, six London stores, concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, monthly mailings and global digital campaigns. Built on an ethos of 'Intelligent Style, Now and Forever', all our designs adhere to our three pillars - flattering, functional and forever - and are loved by celebrities, press and the global style set.
Due to exceptional and exciting business growth over the last 18 months we are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Care Advisor to join our passionate and established customer care team. We are open Monday – Friday from 8.30am- 10pm and 9am- 5pm on Saturdays. The successful candidate needs to be flexible to cover shifts during these times working 37.5 hours per week. This role allows for flexible working with time split between the office in Shepherds Bush W10 and home depending on your shift.
- Experience of working for a luxury retail brand in a customer service role.
- Have a genuine passion for fashion and customer service.
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer and systems skills.
- Organised with the ability to multitask.
- Provide exceptional above and beyond customer service via various channels, phone, email, and live chat.
- Build relationships with customers offering smart solutions to problems.
- Provide excellent styling, sizing, and garment care advice.
- Assist customers and the department by processing orders, customer returns and tracking deliveries.
- Be extremely confident with navigating the website and assisting the customer on where to find information.
- Work in partnership with our third-party partners providing updates on stock and orders.
- Make recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Summer hours ‘early finish Fridays!’
Equality and Diversity
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We acknowledge the multi-cultural and diverse nature of the UK workforce and society in general. We are committed to principles of fairness and mutual respect where everyone accepts the concept of individual responsibility. It is therefore your responsibility to make sure you observe and adhere to this policy at all times.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we can only reply to those who are successful to the next stage.