Sales Executive, UGG
Sales Executive, UGG
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the UGG Sales Executive you will be responsible for the strategic growth of the brand within your territory in collaboration with the National Sales Manager.
Developing your account base and creating great relationships with business partners will be a key part in this role.
- Support the strategic plan for your market and contribute to executing the country sales plan and key business goals for the UGG brand
- Prepare and deliver the seasonal product forecasts for your accounts
- Establish sales opportunities within the market through comparative analysis of sales
- Take a lead role to ensure correct order books are secured against the clients orders, and scheduling is in line with expectations
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with stakeholders across the business
Who You Are:
- A great communicator with stakeholders across the business
- Able to care for multiple projects
- Pro-active with a forward thinking approach to tasks
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience in similar role within the apparel/footwear industry
- An understanding of and passion for the fashion industry and the UGG brand
- Proficiency in both English and French is a requirement for this role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Valid full driving license
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.