Client Service Specialist
Stòffa is changing the way clothing is consumed by championing a shift away from excess and toward quality, sustainability, and individuality. Dedicated to thoughtful design, responsible production, and gracious presentation, we’re leveraging made-to-measure to make ‘buy less but better’ a real option for clients. We craft lasting, personal pieces that wear well and age gracefully, and deliver them through an intimate client experience geared toward building succinct, harmonious wardrobes.
Founded in 2014, Stòffa offers made-to-measure clothing over five categories and a range of limited-edition accessories sold online and through our network of showrooms and trunk shows. Our mission is to create and inspire a better model for both producing and consuming clothes.
Role: Client Service Specialist – New York Showroom
Stòffa is seeking a full-time Client Service Specialist to join our New York team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company, working directly with clients at our SoHo showroom and world-wide events. You will represent Stòffa and deliver a personalized experience, helping build wardrobes based on a thoughtful understanding of each client. The ideal candidate is responsive and service oriented with a keen interest in product, fabric and design.
- Passion for customer service with the ability to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Empathetic and approachable with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally in both verbal and written form
- Confident presenter in both one-on-one and small group settings
- Collaborative and experienced working in a team environment
- Well-rounded and intellectually curious on a broad range of topics
- Attentive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Manage the complete sales cycle including all related client service and follow-up
- Conduct fittings and process made-to-measure and web-based orders
- Develop and maintain expert brand and product knowledge, and effectively communicate brand values and product details to clients
- Listen and understand individual client needs, and offer exceptional service and guidance
- Execute client engagement strategy and cultivate new and existing client relationships
- Assist in the coordination and execution of off-site trunk shows
- Maintain showroom visual standards and assist with general showroom management
- Support shipping, receiving and inventory control as requested
- Passion for Stòffa with a strong interest in product, fabric and design
- Open to feedback, adaptable, and able to work in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Flexible schedule – work hours and travel will be based on business needs
Please email email@example.com with your resume and letter of interest.