Creative Content Executive/Associate
3 days left
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Creating Seasonal Story and Campaign directions
- Producing motion graphics and other videos to accompany all types of marketing collateral, from educational content and social media assets and advertisements.
- To create dynamic and rich content for on- and off-line channels to drive engagement and build communities.
- Constantly exploring and providing the teams with inputs on the latest trends or updates in area of content creation for digital brand campaign.
- Ensure all content produced adheres to brand guidelines and matches the tone and style
- Responsible for setting and directing the creative influence seasonally
- Develop and manage the Content Calendar and deadlines for all projects across channels including social media, email, blog, and site placements on a weekly basis
- Ideate, brainstorm and implement Local and Global campaigns
- Oversee contents from conception to completion for editorials, magazines, photo shoots, videos and websites, with a full understanding of online and offline best practices
- Shoot products across fashion and still life in the event that a photographer is unavailable
- Work independently/with stylist and models to direct the shoot/video
- Stay up to date on fashion, style news, runway, and industry trends for product selection, stories, videos and social engagement
- Work with the Research & Development teams on product developments
- Work with UI/UX team to create seasonal user generated microsite to support the main season campaign.
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing team to leverage analytics insights and incorporate feedback into consideration with regards to content to launch smart, creative new editorial initiatives to optimise these trends and build traffic
- Guide other, non-editorial communications functions such as advertising, merchandising, operations and marketing communications on understanding and adaptation of content and moodboard
- Support events with any ad-hoc projects when required
- Perform all other job related duties as assigned
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2 years experience in content creation roles pertaining to fashion and/or style
- Creative abilities to think beyond traditional editorial approaches; to include community-building platforms, video-production and editorial photography
- Excellent time management, communications, judgment, decision-making, presentation, human relations and organisational skills
- The ideal candidate should have a strong portfolio, be Mac (Adobe Photoshop, Muse, Indesign) and Fashion literate with a strong passion for photography
- Possession of Videography and video editing skills are highly advantages
- Must be a team player and able to work in fast paced retail environment
- Committed to working after office hour and during weekend whenever required
- Comfortable and willing to travel overseas