Sr Coord, Accounts Payable - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 1 Dec 2022
- Senior Manager
This position isresponsible for supportingfor ensuring superior customer service, accuracy and timeliness throughout the daily processing of vendor invoices and payments.This role will provide operational insight by reviewing current processes and making recommendations for improving efficiency and ensuring key controls.
- Processes various types of accounts payable transactions including, but no limited todata entry of merchandise vendor invoices.
- Maintains prepaid vendors and invoices in SAP.
- Prepares and posts payments, ensuring all paperwork is complete.
- Works with vendors to recoup outstanding debits.
- Interacts with internal and external customers in responding to inquiries.
- Other general accounting/payable functions as assigned.
- Assist in various special projects and system testing as needed
- Responsible for month-end analysis folders.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required; AA or bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years' experience in accounts payable or related processing experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills
- Proficiency with Word and Excel to create account reconciliations
- Proficient with 10-key
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details
- The ability to work effectively in a high growth environment and a rapidly changing organization
- The ability to deal effectively with tight month end closing process
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert