Localisation Specialist - AI & Localisation Technologies - FARFETCH
Reporting into the Localisation Manager in the Localisation Services team, you will work closely with both internal teams in consulting, design and delivery, and with external partners to define and deliver innovative solutions and advisory services to solve business problems in localisation for the entire FARFETCH group. You will support the practice with depth of experience and expertise in the following domains: localisation AI, machine learning, and localisation workflows.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will transform the existing AI localisation practice into a fully-formed capability and service offering for the Localisation Services team, combining design, consulting, delivery, and innovation.
- You will provide expert consulting services to internal localisation teams around the areas of AI, content management, translation memory structures, terminology management, etc.
- You will support building AI and automation solutions for the FARFETCH Platform Solutions partners
- You will work closely with the Localisation Manager and the Sr. Head of Localisation Services to develop the localisation strategy, leverage established insights and adopt industry leading practices.
- You will take ownership of our TMS tool, its development and the relationship with our external tool provider.
- You will work closely with our internal localisation engineering team to support the internal tool improvements and roadmap deliverables.
- You will be responsible for identifying and experimenting with new technologies and service providers of localisation technologies in order to expand business opportunities for the FARFETCH Group.
- You will be responsible for developing training materials for language experts in the Localisation Services team.
- You will be a localisation ambassador across the business, promoting good linguistic practices and developing positive stakeholder relationships.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in AI solutions delivery/implementation in localisation services
- You have consulting experience and previous internal and external stakeholder facing role
- You have advanced knowledge in TMS, CMS, etc.
- You have understanding of APIs and integration
- You have understanding of solutions development and implementation, including solution life cycle, project management approaches and requirements, design and testing techniques, etc
- You are fluent in English for both spoken and written
- An additional language is desirable, but not a must