Sahara creates collections for the free-spirited, independent woman, as a proudly independent, female-run, family business founded in the 1970s, it has 15 own brand stores and over 150 independent stockists across the UK and abroad.
We are looking for a Creative Stylist (1 year contract, part time) to join our shoot production team.
Working in collaboration with Ecommerce, Marketing, Design and Production, you will be responsible for the styling of all collections on weekly photoshoots at studios in Camden Town. We aren't looking to reinvent the wheel, but we are looking for someone who appreciates cool, contemporary and unstructured styling. You will need to have acute attention to detail, in order to deliver product imagery to the highest standard to our online and marketing departments. When you aren't shooting, you will need to adept at using photoshop to crop images for uploading to our online platform. The stylist works closely with our design team and buyers, and they play a crucial role in content creation for marketing and PR collateral.
- Your core responsibility will be to create inspiring, on-brand, contemporary eCommerce and editorial imagery for Sahara through outfit styling. Working closely with the design and buy teams in advance of shooting creative editorial campaigns to develop stories and product outfitting that are commercially viable, and in keeping with the Sahara style guide and visual identity.
- Call in product and organise the transport of product to the shoot studio or location on weekly basis
- Use commercial knowledge on shoots to ensure product is styled to the highest standard to produce outstanding imagery, and in order to appeal to Sahara's customer, striving to increase conversion across the e-commerce and retail divisions.
- Oversee all garment model and mannequin shoots, managing samples and shot lists, liaising with the studio, overseeing the quality of the imagery. Manage all online video content, overseeing styling in the studio.
- Research and contribute creative ideas and proactively obtain briefs for key events based on the Marketing Calendar.
- Manage the procurement of all samples in pre-planning of all creative shoots, working closely with design and production teams to ensure all samples are organised in good time before creative campaigns.
- Work in partnership with the wider Marketing & E-Commerce teams to create styled marketing materials and projects.
- Commercial and editorial fashion styling experience - minimum of 1 year (required)
- Basic knowledge of E-Commerce platforms (preferred) and intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- A passion for Brand Marketing and E-Commerce Have a natural flair for & interest in design & fashion, we are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, who challenges the norm & has a heightened appreciation of style
- Be a creative person who is keen to contribute their ideas and make suggestions for changes and improvements where required
- Have a discerning eye with acute attention to detail
- Have a capacity to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality of content
- Be proactive, enthusiastic & problem solving in approach, continually using initiative
- a competitive salary
- a generous holiday allowance
- flexible start and finish times in a friendly office
- access to exclusive perks and discounts via Perkbox
- a generous staff discount
- Organic fruit, great coffee and Prosecco every Friday afternoon
We are the women of Sahara. We are unconstrained. Our adventurous spirit leads us beyond the High Street to destinations lesser known. For clothes that mean more. That add to the story of our lives.
We are unique. Try and pin us down, it doesn’t work. Label us and it won’t stick. We believe that demographics divide, age is just a state of mind and body type is what each one of us sees in the mirror.
We are leaders. Visionaries in our own right. Creative, passionate - and only ever underestimated once.