Marketing Campaign Manager, UK
At a stage of hypergrowth LTK, the world's largest creator monetisation platform, is looking for someone to own the execution of one-to-many campaigns through an omni channel setup across various regions outside of the U.S.
The Campaign Execution Manager will work alongside the international creator teams and other marketing functions such as campaign planning and content marketing and manage Braze, our multichannel (SMS, email, push, IAM) marketing platform.
The successful candidate will ensure campaigns are successfully implemented from the planning stage to execution for our aggressively growing influencer business. The role will drive overall automation strategy, data integrity and best practices for program enhancements to maximize customer value and campaign results. Passion for combining data and technology to create an optimal digital customer journey is a must!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supports the marketing automation (Braze) infrastructure and architecture to achieve outstanding campaign execution, reporting, and analytics for international markets
- Build, QA, and execute complex, integrated marketing campaigns in support of on-going and new campaign initiatives.
- Utilize Braze behavior, data and segmentation capabilities to automate customer driven campaigns and experiences.
- Create campaign workflow documentation and optimization plans.
- Support the build of A/B testing strategy and platform.
- Create full loop feedback offering tactic, content and segmentation optimization opportunities to improve performance.
- Supports the seamless data strategy, data flow, and integrations
- Helps define and execute improvements to enhance productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI and sales growth
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience (Braze preferred)
- Worked in a multiregional capacity
- Proven track record of executing marketing campaigns, pivoting, iterating and stopping campaigns based on ongoing insights
- Experience in both B2B & B2C marketing automation
- Advanced segmentation experience
- HTML coding experience
- Experience with sophisticated/complex behavior based customer journeys
- Understanding of the marketing technology landscape (CRM, Data visualization tools, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with goal setting, delegating tasks and responsibilities, holding teams accountable and providing thoughtful and meaningful feedback.
- An outcome-oriented personality with a high commitment to seeing the job from start to finish and ability to hold themselves accountable for continuous improvement.
- Ability to be organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks under short deadlines.
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams to move projects forward.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonuses and private pension scheme
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- 25 days holiday, plus an extra day for your birthday
- A benefits and wellness scheme, including free gym membership
- Private medical care
- Volunteering days
- Professional development
- Work anniversary celebrations, including extra annual holidays, and luxury gifting
- Hybrid remote working combined with in-office time
- Virtual company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Interesting problems to solve with an expert team at a rapid growth retail disruptor and the largest influencer marketing platform
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- A dynamic social environment with team activities.
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Happy hours
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
For over a decade, LTK has served its three-sided marketplace of creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
Today, LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and have invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.