Sleeper is an international brand, born in Kyiv, Ukraine.
We are brand of ethically crafted, high-quality, multipurpose garments designed to help you feel beautiful — regardless if you are wearing Sleeper on the streets, or in the comfort of your own home.
We invite Marketing Lead to take care of operational activities in launching products, creating marketing timeline as well as supervising following marketing teams: e-commerce, SEO, Loyalty Team, Tech (outsource dev team); PPC; E-mail marketing – in total 10+ people and to be growing.
It’s important for us that you share our values of mutual respect, professional and self-development, quick response to changes as well as accountability and work-life balance.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing (preferably fashion industry)
- 1+years of experience in leading teams (5+ people)
- Experience in email marketing and PPC
- Excellent Project management and organizational skills
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Striving for excellence and optimization
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Facebook & Google Ads and Woocommerce (desired)
- Nice to have:
- Management of digital products (e-commerce, web-site, app)
- Experience with USA market
- Sense of humor
What will you do
- Coordinating multiple channels of marketing strategies formed by founders and CMO
- Managing budgets for marketing campaigns
- Testing new marketing opportunities
- Evaluating performances of marketing campaigns
- Troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well
- High-level monitoring of SEO, e-commerce and customer support function
- Operational management of corresponding marketing teams by Sleeper values
- Creation of marketing timeline and taking part in its implementation
- Project management of marketing activities and teams – email marketing, PPC, E-commerce (including SEO and Customer Support)
- Supervising of E-commerce department: visual merchandising, etc
- Planning launch of products and collections: synchronization of operational department, sales e-commerce, ppc, smm.
- Analytics of marketing activities efficiency
What will you get
Remote schedule and flexible working hours
Paid vacation and sick-leaves compensation
Bonus system based on OKR and regular salary reviews
Educational initiatives full or partial compensation
Corporate discounts for Sleeper products
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link https://sleeper.peopleforce.io/careers/14703