WHOLESALE / SHOWROOM INTERNSHIP
WHOLESALES / SHOWROOM INTERNSHIP at ROKSANDA
Please note all candidates must be eligible for an internship as part of their university degree at the minimum length of 3 months.
Since the inception of her eponymous label in 2005, Roksanda Ilinic has become widely renowned for striking colour palettes, bold use of shape, flattering fit and an unexpected use of texture and detail. By blurring the line between day and evening wear, each season offers chic wardrobe staples through a unique but innately feminine approach to luxury fashion.
ROKSANDA is currently recruiting a motivated intern to join our wholesale team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Researching new stores and building and maintaining databases
- Compiling marketing research and pricing analysis
- Preparation for / Participating in Paris and London sales campaigns
- Assistance with sell-through analysis
- Provide overall support to wholesale team in administrative tasks
- Daily ad-hoc tasks
This opportunity will additionally vest the intern with first-hand experience of the buying campaign in London and Paris exposing the individual to buy-side and sales-side activity.
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Highly organised with ability to manage multi-tasks
- Reliable, proactive and enthusiastic
- A strong eye for detail
- Confident in data analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a small team
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Strong level of English