Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
- Develop thorough understanding of VM corporate guidelines and floorset
product preparation standards
- In partnership with the store team, help coordinate and execute monthly
corporate Visual Merchandising guidelines across assigned retail store.
- Implement bi-monthly window displays, monthly window refreshes and
in-store installations according to corporate standards and timelines.
- Actively participate with store management team to make the best visual
decisions for the store business while maintaining the corporate visual
- Ensure the store is presented in an elevated and luxury way by being detail
orientated and understanding the client experience, through the windows,
special installations, product placement, etc.
- Develop thorough understanding of the business needs of the store by
working closely with the GM to ensure key investments are represented in a
brand approved way.
- Develop thorough understanding of floorset standards and communicate
concepts to the store team. Partner with the Store Manager and other relevant
team members to plan and implement floor moves.
- Develop understanding of Operational VM standards and Health & Safety
- Ensure all merchandise, mannequins and props are accounted and cared for
appropriately, and any issues concerning lighting or fixtures is communicated
- Be creative and put forward visual ideas and suggestions, elevating standards
through creative styling.
- Participate in Visual Merchandising training sessions in partnership with the
Visual Manager, enhancing VM capabilities in store.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.