Social Media Manager
We are looking for a creative thinking strategic Social Media Manager to manage and grow Dr Barbara Sturm digital and social platforms. You will be responsible for global social media strategy, individual and retail partners, managing the social publishing schedule, as well as identifying and unlocking innovative, strategic social and digital partnerships and other wider digital marketing opportunities. Operating within a very fast paced environment, this role reports to the Marketing Director, and works within our fantastic Marketing & Communications team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Management and publishing of social media accounts and communities, social ad campaigns, cross brand partner promotion, and online communication strategy
- Support the team to create and plan innovative digital marketing campaigns including premium video, photo content, mobile specific content, email/newsletters, new partnerships, mobile and social apps
- Work closely with in house Digital, Commercial, PR and creative teams based in London, Germany, Los Angeles and New York to engage with consumers, enhancing brand loyalty to drive both engagement and revenue
- Key Liaison between all departments for digital activity including CMO, Brand Director, Ecommerce Director & Digital, PR, etc
- Planning and buying of SEM/social/mobile advertising with ROI
- Plan, maintain and update the social media content calendar on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Analysis of data and insight to drive and inform innovative and strategic thinking and ideas; with the flexibility to adapt strategy in real time
- Strategic focuses of reaching new audiences, engagement, and commercial success
- Content creation, influencer strategy and social storytelling tailored to each platform and reaching target audiences in a creative, relevant way.
- Working in tandem with brand retail partners in innovative ways to grow business
- Close partnership with Communications team to deliver messaging and issue management
- Online Reputation management: ability to identify issues or reputational risks, implementing appropriate solutions and action
- Monitor user generated content and trends in social media tools and applications
- Weekly reporting and statistics of social accounts, including social analytics overview and recommendations
- Keep up to date with growing trends and opportunities in the social and tech sector
- Digital, social media and online communications experience ideally working both in-house and agency side in the beauty and skincare brand industries
- Creative and strategic thinker, with ability to simultaneously manage social platforms and make real time decision Deep understanding of the global digital landscape, abreast of changing trends, tech and platform developments Good working relationships and connectivity with all key social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube
- US, UK and Germany play a major role in our strategy, experience and understanding of the Chinese and Asian markets would be a benefit
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with platforms for scheduling, reporting, publishing and analysing social media
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experienced in managing digital agencies including social, production, creative, content, marketing, PR
- Copy writing, insights, content ideation, global digital strategy
- Used to working with both global central teams and local markets
- Content and rights clearance experience
- Entrepreneurial approach and creative thinker
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise and manage workload in a timely manner and meet tight deadlines.
- Discreet, diplomatic and ability to liaise at all levels.
- Based in London, able to travel at key points throughout the year
This role is based in London,UK. Applicants must be able to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.