Junior PR Manager
Junior PR Manager
Reference Studios is looking for a highly motivated Junior PR Manager to join our team in Berlin. With a sense for excellent service and client liaising skills, the Junior PR Manager will take care of daily business, individual clients and support our PR team, reporting to our Senior PR Managers.
You should be passionate about fashion and contemporary culture and bring an understanding for our 360° approach as well as a solid knowledge of the industry. You will promote your clients across activities, while developing and maintaining relationships with key journalists and media within their markets. You should identify with our brands, contents and values – to be able and act as an ambassador for Reference Studios at all times.
Apply now and start a meaningful new journey in our extraordinary, diverse team!
- Media networking and liaising; maintaining strong relationships with the media through one-on-one appointments and meetings
- Execution of media relations plans for clients; development of outreach plans, creation of messaging, event management, press trips, pitching local, national and international stories
- Support on the creation of communication strategies
- Development of daily, weekly and monthly reports for your clients
- Management of product related media requests, from enquiry to the generation of coverage
- Support on paid, owned and earned media strategies, and develop relationships with top influencers to support this activity
- Proactively pitch story ideas to maximize editorial placements across your brands
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience with an agency or brand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for an efficient and concise communication of ideas to clients, media and colleagues
- Strong knowledge of lifestyle, fashion, arts & culture as well as daily news and media landscapes
- Superior time management skills, ability to work quickly and efficiently, prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and collaborative attitude
- Skills in iWork and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Fluent in English
- Advanced level in German preferred, any other language is a plus
- Varied work in a creative and modern environment
- Collaboration opportunities with high-level artists, editors and designers
- Direct touchpoints with the most recent collections of renowned and exclusive brands
- A good-humored, friendly and passionate PR team that loves what it does
- A full-time employment contract for an unlimited period of time
- A great working atmosphere and encounter at eye level
- Hybrid working structure - mix of office and home office
To apply, please send your cv and cover letter stating indication of your earliest possible starting date and salary requirement to email@example.com with the subject line PR Junior.
We’re happy to get in touch with you.