Global Head of Wholesale
EYTYS is looking for a Global Head of Wholesale to lead a growing sales team in Stockholm. Reporting to and working closely with the CEO, this position will play a vital role and take lead on EYTYS international expansion, building brand perception, achieving growth and profitability targets, making the brand’s long-term ambitions possible.
The Head of Wholesale will be responsible for leading EYTYS global wholesale strategy, with UK, US, Japan and China being the focus markets. You will be expected to generate new, bold partnership that will increase brand awareness and securing a balanced split across women’s and men’s, FTW and RTW, online and physical distribution. In addition, you will manage brand building activities such as capsule collections, in-store events, Pop-ups and shop-in-shops, bringing the end customer closer to the product and EYTYS’ DNA.
You will need to have a customer centric mindset and excel in the digital approach to the consumer of tomorrow. With the majority of the business coming from online accounts, it is also crucial that the Wholesale Director is digital savvy and have strong prior relationships with these global players.
- Implement wholesale distribution strategy to achieve agreed targets and longterm KPIs
- Secure full execution of the annual roadmap
- Define sales budget and achieve sales goals
- Responsible for sell-in and sell-out result and an overall healthy sell through
- Develop and grow existing strategic partnerships while also securing new imaginative accounts that will increase and spread the EYTYS brand vision.
- Increase the RTW percentage share, while continuing to grow the FTW segment
- Grow women’s in all categories and secure targeted key accounts
- Collaborate across channels with a consumer centric mindset
- Lead the Paris Showroom 2 times a year
The right person for this position has senior level experience as a strategist, negotiator, and being a strong brand ambassador with powerful communication skills.
You have 5-7 years of sales management experience, strong business acumen and commercial experience. Being fluent in written and spoken English is a requirement, but equally important in today’s digital world, is that you have demonstrated the ability to develop, adapt and utilize digital sales tools and processes.
Other desired attributes:
- Academic degree from business school
- Experienced and proven leader with great management skills
- Strong drive for results, without loosing sight of the longterm goals
- Motivated by stretched ambitions and targets
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and with our partners
- Excellent analytical ability and numerical skills
- Experience of working with a fast growing brand
- Organized and structured, with a strong attention to details
- Action-oriented attitude ans a problem-solving mindset