Senior Manager, Site Testing and Personalization
- Tory Burch
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 12 Aug 2022
- Senior Manager
The Senior Manager, Site Testing and Personalization is responsible for optimizing the Tory Burch site, with a focus on North America, for site conversion and personalization. This role will oversee end-to-end site testing, including ideation, test set-up, and analysis. The individual will represent site in the scrum and partner with testing leads to rigorously prioritize tests based on size of prize, identify opportunities to amplify testing ideas cross-channel, and unlock new testing capabilities with third party vendors.
- Oversee end-to-end all site tests to optimize Tory Burch's North America website for improvement in conversion
- Define test hypothesis and construct, size of prize, level of effort, and relevant audience segment
- Set up and execute site tests across site merchandising, site content, and operations
- Represent Site in scrum and partner with testing leads to evaluate impact of test, ensure alignment to overall testing goals, and prioritize cross-functional testing calendar
- Partner with CRM and Digital Marketing to drive for a best-in-class, personalized experience on site via testing and features and functionalities development
- Partner with Creative / UX and Product Management to generate test design, and features and functionalities to launch test
- Partner with third party vendors to build test and define requirements for reporting and analysis
- Conduct and manage regular cross-functional AB test brainstorming sessions
- Partner with testing leads to evangelize a testing culture within internal site team and with cross-functional partners
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years of experience in ecommerce
- Experience with site testing and optimization required; scrum experience strongly preferred
- Highly analytical and results-oriented, with ability to use data to identify high-potential opportunities and unlock business value
- Results-driven, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial with independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and partner with cross-functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to articulate and present complex ideas to senior leadership
- Ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Content Management Solution (e.g., Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager)
- Web Analytics Solutions (e.g., Google Analytics)
- A/B testing tools (e.g., Optimizely)
- Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
NYC COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Tory Burch requires new hires employed in New York City to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per the order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID19 Vaccination in the Workplace. Tory Burch provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert