Creative Executive Assistant
THE GREAT. is Emily Current & Meritt Elliott’s multi-category advanced contemporary women’s collection. For women, by women, THE GREAT. is a casual collection that reimagines American classics with a sense of nostalgia.
We are looking for a highly qualified and inspired Creative Executive Assistant who can manage the day-to-day schedule, projects, and communications of the two Co-founders.
We need someone who can strategically own our very full and diverse schedule, manage projects, and add value by implementing efficiencies, staying organized, and offering creative ideas and solutions.
This person MUST be professional, yet flexible, positive, and proactive. This candidate will be expected to know the color and context of all our work, from small tasks to big initiatives - and will be a crucial hand in helping us grow our business and keep our personal lives in order as needed. We love clear and concise communication, confidence, and creativity. We need an assistant who loves to be organized, can interface with both team members and other high-level executives with kindness, promptness, follow-through, and ideally - loves fashion and home interiors. Come on our journey!
- Ensure the smooth flow of the Co-founder's activities and be a key liaison to team leaders across the organization
- Handle all administrative duties to the co-founders including managing a high volume of calls, emails, scheduling meetings with new and current clients, rectifying expenses, booking travel and reservations, and general office management tasks
- Expand the strategic capacity, ensuring their time is being spent on the highest priority needs. Understand the company, its goals, and its teams. Ensure that commitments are fulfilled, relationships are strong and healthy, and great work is done with ease.
- Ensure proper preparation, materials and files are ready for each day.
- Create and consolidate team ideas and information shared across various platforms into cohesive and organized documents that can be presented for signoff.
- With a high level of confidentiality, manage email correspondence, flag important and actionable items, and draft professional correspondence.
- Manage all calendars, schedule events, and act as the key point of contact for internal and external meeting requests. Assumes full ownership and maintenance of the calendar, accounting for both professional and personal commitments.
- Manage and coordinate key meetings: set up, and prepare agenda, briefing notes, reporting packages, and presentations. Take meeting notes and track the completion of action items.
- Travel management: arrange domestic and international travel, both business and personal, researching and coordinating all travel-related activities.
- Performing personal errands as required
- Event and project management: coordinate with other team members to plan internal and external events, and contribute to key operational projects
- Support as needed on all other matters relating to event logistics, guest lists, invitations, RSVPs, social media, etc.
- Expenses and finance: file and track expense reports, and provide administrative support to financial activities as required
- Assist with updating internal company documents, tracking, and meticulously maintaining to-dos and requests.
- Assist facilities manager with office management duties as necessary.
- Oversee special projects as assigned by the Co-founders.
- Partner with HR to coordinate company-wide activities and events.
- Successful in teamwork-driven, collaborative professional environments and able to work both independently and as a key member of our very tight-knit team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Must be located within Los Angeles, CA. with an ability to work remotely on occasion.
- A highly confidential person is required due to the sensitive nature of the work.
- Experience directly reporting to multiple executives at once.
- Experience booking domestic and multi-leg and international trips.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Slack.
- Willingness to assist with evening and weekend requests as needed.
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs, and develop options.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.