Business Boutique Manager
Are you a highly driven Boutique Manager who is passionate about luxury women's fashion? If so, we would love to hear from you! Scanlan Theodore is proud to be one of Australia’s most successful fashion brands. For over 30 years women have embraced Scanlan Theodore’s modern elegance and independent spirit as their very own.
We are focusing on growing our Retail Sales team in New York City, and have and exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Boutique Manager to join our team and drive success.
This role suits a sales-focused individual who is experienced in clienteling, building and supporting a sales team, driving monthy sales, has strong leadership qualities and enjoys an ever changing daily environment. To be successful, previous experience working with a luxury brand is essential, along with exceptional customer service skills and experience in building relationships and loyal clientele.
Competitive remuneration, benefits, wardrobe, and generous staff discounts provided.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- 4 + years of relevant retail management experience
- Ability to drive and motivate teams to achieve success
- Exceptional client service skills
- Experience in a similar role in luxury fashion
What we will you offer you:
- A competitive salary package including generous sales incentives and benefits (health, 401k, PTO)
- An opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team
- Generous seasonal wardrobe of product that you make you look and feel incredible
- Training and development
- Generous staff discounts
If you are passionate about sales and are looking to excel your career with a fashion leader, please send your expression of interest, inclusive of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted