Project Manager, Corporate Responsibility
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This role will support the charity partnership development and employee engagement of Burberry Group plc and Burberry Foundation communities agenda in addition to project management support to Sustainability communications.
- Manage the key charity partnerships for Burberry in Yorkshire and support the development of a new global Burberry Foundation strategy and partnerships.
- Coordinate quarterly and end of year reporting updates with charity partners and comprehensive impact reporting against set KPIs as well as internal volunteering metrics
- Identify and coordinate employee volunteering opportunities and help build a dynamic agenda for Community Champions network to innovate and drive enhanced local community engagement
- Support on the development of reports and board papers for the Burberry Group plc leadership, committees and Burberry Foundation Trustees
- Support the Communications manager in developing a company-wide training and awareness programme on Burberry's Sustainability agenda
- Regularly monitor hyperlinks and updated messaging of Sustainability across all channels
- Manage content development for Communities internal hub and ensure Community Champions are equipped with tools and resources to drive further engagement of our communities activities
- Co-develop Communities global newsletter to all employees on volunteering opportunities working across other business functions such as D&I and marketing to capture opportunities and recognise volunteers through storytelling
- Produce a quarterly or half year progress communications on key Sustainability metrics to share with data providers and business function leaders on behalf of VP of Sustainability
- Excellent project management skills
- Great stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Good knowledge of managing charity programmes, inclusive of governance, monitoring and impact reporting
- Excellent communication skills - must be adept at writing for different stakeholder groups and in using powerpoint
- Creativity, ability to continuously innovate
- Great connector and team player
- Courage to pick up new work, investigate the best options for the company and deliver high level briefing and action plans
- Great ability to connect and partner with regional colleagues
- Passionate about ESG and furthering progress on Burberry's charitable aims
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || EXECUTIVE || NO DEPARTMENT - FAT9041 || n/a ||