Public Relations Assistant
You will be assisting in Marketing and Public Relations matters for the CHARLES & KEITH Brand in US and Europe, and will be required to align with the strategic directions of the company. Henceforth, you will support the implementation of the execution strategies of the Brand and the niche positioning for the different markets such as; US and Europe.
You will also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional divisions to optimise online and offline PR initiatives, to improve the top-line by driving traffic to retail and to the different E-Commerce sites across US and Europe markets
The company will draw on your expertise to curate, innovate and experiment new ideas, so as to bring about new PR transformations that rise above an unprecedented customer experience. You will play an instrumental role in transforming the PR strategies of our company, developing coherence and consistent brand values that stay emotionally attached to our customers and connect with them across all digital platforms or through brick and mortar stores.
- Assist in supporting the implementation of the business goals with regards to PR/branding initiatives in accordance to the appropriate budgets.
- Assist in developing and implementing PR/branding strategies for the US and Europe markets, whilst aligning with operational marketing aspects across all business units, amplifying all campaigns and contents through an integrated communication strategy, such as; website, social media, point of sales, performance market, PR and media.
- Assist in branding activities according to the brand directions and align with the relevant stakeholders (Designers, Merchandiser, Planners, VM, Ops, Supply chain, E-Commerce, etc.) with the retail/digital calendar, while remaining consistent to the seasonal brand story and trends across all target markets.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Maintain strong partnerships with new or existing media and KOLs, including managing communications at all regional press offices, gifting, samples, press launch, luncheons, quick reaction to ad-hoc media requests, etc.
- Constantly innovate and execute new ideas to develop and strengthen the relationship between the brand and the leading journalists, editors, publications and opinion makers, personalities, celebrities and to represent the brand image and values in all dealings with the press (traditional and digital)
- Develop products or press releases for press, media or influencers, including; liaising and responding to enquiries from the media, individuals and other organisations.
- Develop guidelines and execute seeding and gifting for US and Europe markets.
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Other ad hoc administrative support as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Marketing & Communications, Advertising, Arts or related disciplines. Fluency in writing and speaking in English.
- At least 1 year’s experience in digital marketing, ideally in US or Europe with a fashion brand or PR agency. Experience in copywriting is an added advantage.
- Basic Microsoft skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated ability in strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong track record in marketing communications, PR and achieving ambitious sales target Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising PR campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability and experienced in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.