Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Woburn Walk, Bloomsbury, London WC1H
Reports to: Managing Director
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm, 1 hour lunch
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Halfpenny London, a leading British luxury bridal wear brand.
We are looking for a full-time office administrator to join the team at our head office site in Bloomsbury, London.
This role is client facing as well as ensuring the smooth running of the back office. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organised, with prompt communication and a can do attitude. You will provide our visitors with a memorable experience and exceptional service.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so willingness to learn and a passion for your work are key. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, strategic and creative, who thrives within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with excellent attention to detail and forward thinking at all time. A great team player with the vision for systems and ideas to enhance both the customers experience and journey of the business too.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Telephone communications
- Hosting clients Opening up and looking after the business sites
- Maintain stationary, subsistence and cleaning stock, etc. Place and manage this in line with budgets
- Support the Press Team by dealing with booking out press samples, dispatch and logging returns
- Coordinate couriers and deliveries coming and going
- Maintain the courier log and issuing of delivery notes
- Assist in coordinating the diary for bridal appointments and fittings
- Coordinate the founder and the MD’s diaries
- Book travel for the team
- Generate a travel diary for travelling events, and all logistics for local events
- Be the point of contact for support with client orders
- Book in IT support if needed for the team
- Assist with data entry when required
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for the brand with experience in a similar role within luxury. As a brand ambassador you will clearly illustrate the importance of brand identity with the presentation of yourself and our premises. You will have excellent communication, planning and relational skills.
- Capable of prioritising tasks and delivering in a timely manner
- The ability to implement systems to optimise efficiency within the office
- Literate in English is essential
- Professional and enthusiastic in their approach to any given task with exceptional telephone and written manner
- An understanding and knowledge of luxury lifestyle, fragrance and culture
- References upon request
Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV, a recent photo, together with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to a high volume of applications we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Note: This list is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. The content above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the role. This does not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.