Merchandising Assistant (Jewellery)
This role is key in supporting the growth and sales of the Jewellery business internationally across all our stores and concessions.
Reporting into the Jewellery Manager, this role is primarily responsible for all stock coming in and out of the business, and the administration related to this.
This role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to work with a range of fine and fashion jewellery designers, and interact with all departments across the business including Press, Marketing, VIP and E-Commerce.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary contact for all stock enquiries from the store sales team including deliveries, special / custom orders, repairs and RTVs.
- Liaising with both domestic and international brands/designers, managing the supply and availability of stock.
- Inventory management for jewellery stock.
- Fulfilling e-commerce orders
- Manage and maintain jewellery catalogues
- Generating sales reports and conducting data analysis.
- Coordinating with VIP, Press, Marketing, Finance and E Commerce teams regularly to ensure smooth running of business.
- Supporting our external concessions including Farfetch and Galeries Lafayette to maximise trade.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience gained within a luxury fashion business is highly desirable but not essential
- Commercial awareness of jewellery market
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Retail Pro is beneficial
- An eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised.
- Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and flexible outlook
- Willingness to work hard to drive the business forward
- Able to work and understand both detailed work and the broader picture
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management
- Highly committed to DSM brand and strong passion for Merchandising