Sales Assistant - Milan Showroom
Who we are
Tomorrow was founded to champion and foster the power of entrepreneurial creativity within the global fashion industry. As a multi service platform, we provide services spanning across digital, advisory, investment, production, and sales.
Who we are looking for
The Tomorrow team is looking for a talented Temporary Sales Assistant to join them for SS23 season, Pre + Main market sales for the Pre between June 6th through July 8th to support their brand(s) to achieve global sales targets, build and nurture client relationships, and ensure optimization of the business in-season.
You will be well connected, have in-depth knowledge of the emerging designer market, understand the importance of brand positioning, driven by success, a natural analyst and strategic thinker. You will have experience in womenswear as well as a strong understanding of international markets and key players.
What your day to day will look like
- Account management
- Support Sales Manager in showroom sales
- Work closely with Area Management teams on regional planning & customer relationship management
- Diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate
What you need to succeed
- Fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Experienced in International markets is advantageous
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Multilingual preferred but not essential
- Detailed reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Developed buyer relationships
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive