Who we’re looking for
Tomorrow Milan are looking for a talented HR Advisor to join their small but mighty People team based in London.
If you love fashion, are passionate about people and their development and have a flare for tech then we’d love to hear from you!
What your day to day will look like
- Supporting our people – a significant part of your role will be information and guidance on all things people related; HR policies, practices and procedures, payroll queries and general administration
- Working closely with the wider People Team on strategic projects, change management activities and people related initiatives
- Liaising closely with our external payroll provider based in Rome – you will be the link between them and our teams in Milan
- Be a trusted partner on employee relations matters; you’ll be able to guide, investigate and facilitate process and work with the people team to make recommendations relating to misconduct, performance, probation, grievance
- Onboarding our new hires and our seasonal staff – making sure they feel welcome in the business and helping to get them set up for success
- Work with the team to review and create policies and processes, advising on practical application, and ensuring compliance with the Italian legislative changes
What you need to succeed
- You have previous experience in an HR Advisor role or similar in Italy – wider international experience is a big plus
- You’re the knowledge hub of Italian employment law
- Self- sufficiency - this is a stand-alone role in the Milan office, there are lots of lovely people there but the rest of the people team is in London
- You love to build strong relationships and manage various stakeholders
- You have a learner mindset and love to improve employee experience using tech and data
- This role is based in Milan so we’re looking for someone fluent in Italian and English
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets