Senior HR Manager
Are you passionate about growing people and continuously improving ways of working?
Then you're in the right place!
Tomorrow are looking for an experienced Senior People Manager to focus on creating proactive culture change, developing initiatives to support us in effectively delivering our People strategy, building best in class employee experience and delivering many people initiatives across our global teams.
You will work closely with the wider People Team to foster an environment where we can inspire and develop our people to do their best work.
What your day to day will look like
- Partner with our leaders to execute HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organisational effectiveness. This includes collaborating on the design and implementation of programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success
- Provide partnership and counsel to leaders & managers on employee matters ensuring fairness in every step of the way
- Coach managers in handling conversations regarding career growth, performance management & compensation
- Liaise between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations
- Consult on headcount planning, compensation, training, performance management and manager capability
- Serve as primary point of contact for managers on determining resolutions for a wide range of people-related issues
- Collaborate with People team on wider people related projects and initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and collaboratively develop and implement innovative and effective solutions
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience leading teams and delivering tangible impact through innovative People processes
- Proven experience in leading and coaching on performance reviews, compensation cycles and change management
- Excellent understanding of modern People operations and employment law
- Ability to grow and foster relationships, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast paced and sometimes equivocal environment
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets