Talent Acquisition Manager
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate & self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Team based in London!
As a TA Manager you will lead on end-to-end recruitment efforts for Tomorrow and its investment brands (a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni) across the globe. You'll be in charge of continuously improving and developing our recruitment strategy, hiring exceptional talent and acting as a first point of contact for our candidates, ensuring they have a great experience throughout.
What your day to day will look like
- Own the end to end talent life-cycle, you’ll operate as a business partner to hiring managers across the business and build a personal brand as a trusted advisor
- Understand talent needs for each of Tomorrow's brands and work closely with their directors on perfecting our strategy for attracting the best new talent through range of channels
- Work closely with the leadership team to understand and identify talent gaps and future talent needs
- Proactively source and build pipelines for future hiring
- Coach and advise hiring managers - this includes training hiring teams, advising on market trends and suggesting appropriate talent acquisition strategies for every role as well as helping with interview prep, hosting feedback sessions and training hiring teams on how to use our ATS system
- Partner with our Marketing team on developing employer branding and other project work to raise our brand awareness and add more than just talented people as we grow
- Manage ATS system (we use Workable), screen CV's and schedule interviews when needed
- Participate and manage ad hoc people projects
What you need to succeed
- Solid experience managing end-to-end recruitment cycle, experience recruiting for fashion and sales is a plus
- An influential communication style, and a highly collaborative approach
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment, combining tenacity with sound judgment
- Curiosity and drive to always strive to improve our processes and implement innovative techniques to deliver market leading talent
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets