Digital Content Coordinator
The Digital Content Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development and management the company's content strategy primarily across social, video and email channels. This position requires fluency with storytelling across design, image, and the written word to drive business and brand value. The right candidate will be a collaborative, creative person who is highly organized, flexible, and reliable. This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Focus on e-commerce content strategy, ensuring brand tone and voice aligns with the company's point of view and branding.
- Develop integrated content and digital assets for La Garçonne's social platforms, company website and email marketing i.e., newsletters.
- Prepare and schedule daily newsletter deployments and social channel postings, ensuring that content is always on-brand and optimized for performance.
- Create and execute newsletter and editorial forward planning calendar.
- Assist with e-commerce product copy, as well as updating and curating company homepage.
- Minimum of 5 years of post-college experience in social media or brand marketing.
- Fluency with social media platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Snapchat, as well as Content Management Tools (Sprout, Hootsuite, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing/advertising or communications.
- Proficient in writing various formats including blogs and social media.
- Superior collaboration skills combined with strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
Benefits for full-time employees include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, PTO, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.