Logistics Coordinator (Senior)
SECTION 3: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Logistics or Operations role. Excellent attention to detail. Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure. Excellent Excel skills using VLOOK UP, SUMIF, CONCATENATE Previous experience of Zedonk and/or Joor. Very strong time management and organisation skills. Good understanding of import and export requirements and processes. Stock management skills and understanding of analysing and reporting data. Excellent problem solving attitude coupled with tenacious drive to achieve results. Positive attitude with a ‘can do’ work ethic. Ability to work independently and communicate clearly and effectively within a cross-functional team Management experience in a small team is a bonus
SECTION 4: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly and organise the Logistics Assistants to ensure smooth running of inbound and outbound shipments
- To support the Senior Logistics Specialist with ongoing projects
- Checking essential shipping documentation required by customers and suppliers, including customs documentation
- Ensure all warehouses works within the SLA and following up if they are not adhering.
- Coordinate the team for stock swaps, re-orders and returns in a timely manner, ensuring we transfer stock into Ecom to maximise Ecom sales. Creating credit notes where necessary and working closely with finance dept so they understand the movement. Advising finance what debit notes can be approved.
- Following up with outstanding wholesale order payments and conducting team meeting with finance and sales department
- Record any wholesale logistics issues so management can review at the end of season/ year.
- Monitor inbound production shipments into US, UK, HK, Belgium Warehouses
- Receive all product data from design and ensure the collection is entered into Zedonk with prices and images. Add collection to Zedonk catalogue and sync to Joor.
- Creating credit notes where necessary and working closely with finance dept so they understand the movement. Advising finance what debit notes can be approved.
- Monitoring global shipping updates to ensure there are no issues with movement of the goods
- Review any faulty claims, resolving as per brand policy and feeding back to technical dept and manufacturers.