Social Media & Content Coordinator
JOB TITLE Social Media & Content Coordinator
REPORTING TO PR, Influencer and Content Manager
START DATE ASAP
CONTRACT TYPE Permanent, Full time (office based)
We are looking for a Social Media & Content Coordinator to join our team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent, office-based role on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting role in our Content team with the responsibility of growing and establishing our existing and new social media channels. This position requires a team player with a hands-on and proactive mindset, that is just as good at generating new ideas as executing them. This role focuses on social strategy content creation, influencer outreach and social media planning, briefing and research, testing new ideas with opportunities for growth and creative development.
Aligne is the contemporary, considered womenswear brand that believes it’s cool to be kind. We’re committed to looking after our planet, through quality, conscious collections and the responsible choices we make throughout our business. From sourcing and production to fair practices and working conditions in our factories, we believe in transparency at every stage and creating affordable, democratic style without compromise.
We love trends, but value timelessness, and proudly create versatile, love-forever pieces that are designed to last.
- Work closely with the PR, Influencer and Content Manager to develop and deliver the brand’s social media and content strategy.
- Manage all social media accounts for the brand, including community engagement.
- Help create the strategy for long-and short-term social media channels that ladder up to wider business goals.
- Create relevant assets for always-on and campaign content streams, in particular Instagram and TikTok, utilising UGC and reviews.
- Build content to support business critical priorities with a focus on social-first communications and formats, always keeping reach, engagement, and conversion metrics front of mind; translating comms into relatable and topical social media content.
- Take ownership of the social media calendar, in line with the overall content strategy. From concept and content creation to scheduling and publishing content across all social media platforms.
- Writing the social media copy across formats and channels with a consistent tone of voice.
- Stay up to date on relevant fashion and social media trends, ideate original and innovative concepts for social media channels.
- Film and edit social media native video content (Reels/TikTok/IGTV).
- Report on the brand’s weekly, monthly, and quarterly social media performance to the wider business.
- Schedule social media posts for brand’s organic channels, e.g., Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
- At least 2 years social media experience
- Out-of-the-box, creative thinker with a passion for social media and fashion
- Experience in using TikTok, Pinterest, Instagram
- Must be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail Effective communicator with critical thinking skills Able to recognise and respond to current design, fashion, and cultural trends
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite for image and video editing Experience with social media scheduling and reporting tools
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year Contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- Online discount on aligne.co
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Pick and mix benefit options, including Bloom and Wild subscription and Hello Fresh vouchers
- Soho Works/Friends membership included, with access to Sohoworks and Soho House locations, discounts, events and other perks
We look forward to hearing from you!
ALIGNE is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role.