Social Media Manager
Kirna Zabête, women's luxury fashion destination featuring the best edit of the best designers of today and tomorrow, is currently in a search for a social media manager. The company is growing rapidly, so a disposition to efficient decision making and project execution is necessary. The candidate should have a high taste level and sense of design with an eye for detail and experience in luxury. This position will report directly to our Head of Commerce and will be responsible for directing and executing the brand voice with a focus on growing our digital sales.
Digital Content and Social
- Create and execute a content strategy to drive brand awareness, social engagement, web traffic and DTC sales.
- Manage social content calendar in alignment with E-Commerce initiatives and promotions.
- Produce dynamic content including stills, gifs and video across all platforms.
- Develop an elevated voice through copywriting.
- Determine growth metrics, set goals, and report on KPIs weekly and monthly.
- Identify compelling stories for key initiatives through written content, social media and influencers
- Lead content development for daily social media, weekly emails, features, and campaigns
- Comfort filming video and photography for a first-person social perspective
- Manage, nurture and grow our brand community through active outreach and communication
- Regularly update and interact all social media channels ensuring proper tags and links are in place on all campaigns
- Produce and manage content creation on the Kirna Zabete official Instagram and YouTube channel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficient in Instagram platform
- 3-5 years experience with a luxury DTC accessories or beauty company.
- Elevated aesthetic and strong content creation skills.
- Awareness of competitive landscape, platform best practices, and industry trends.