- Alexander Wang
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2022
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Manage and update fiscal SKU level OTB documents and review opportunities and risks with DTC planning team on a monthly basis.
- Update and manage sales and inventory for carryover styles and project out needs for future seasons.
- Partner with Senior Manager, Planning to ensure Seasonal OTBs and Purchasing Plans are aligned in advance of 4 markets a year.
- Responsible for reforecasting weekly sales and retail KPIs, in partnership with each channel manager.
- Monitor and share sales trends and opportunities daily and weekly with DTC team.
- Meet regularly with DTC team to advise on reorder opportunities.
- Partner with IT for Business Intelligence requirements and reporting needs.
- Strategic presentations for senior management, including OTB, Budget and Reforecast presentations, in partnership with DTC team.
- Monthly global inventory reviews.
- Monthly target planning meetings/budget revisions.
- Leads financial reporting and planning which consists of weekly sales and inventory reports and forecasts (KPI report, sales target planning), monthly OTB reports, seasonal market-prep and EOS inventory analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or any related field.
- 3 years of experience in finance and/or planning and allocation (vertical fashion brand experience preferred).
- Must have a financial mindset.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Planning and allocation experience.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong organizational and follow through skills.
- Developed presentation, public speaking and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and work independently as well as in a team.
- Capable of challenging the status quo.
Alexander Wang’s brand sensibility is a reflection on contrasts, blending seamlessly between the refined and the imperfect. His collections have an un-precious outlook on fashion and always reflect a sense of ease. He is renowned for his irreverent approach and for perpetually evolving and re-contextualizing the urban uniform. Born and raised in San Francisco, California, Wang moved to New York City and launched his eponymous label in 2005. The brand currently operates 44 owned and partnered stores globally. The Alexander Wang collections are also available through luxury retailers worldwide. For more information, visit www.alexanderwang.com or follow us @alexanderwangny.
- (833) 926-4878
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert