Marketing and Content Coordinator
Reports to: Global Marketing Events Manager
Dotted reporting line to Creative Content Manager
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We believe in working proactively and being solution focussed.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty and respect while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
A multi-functional role supporting the Marketing & Events Manager & Creative Content Manager. Assist in the organisation of Company projects events, such as Press Days, Client Events and Ad-Hoc projects. Assist in the production of all marketing collateral, including visual merchandising, look books, campaign, and digital advertising assets etc. Help to assist in all content creation for the brand and to develop social media account. Support with wholesale partner requirements.
- Support Global Marketing Manager on collating and distributing seasonal assets for brand partners
- Support the team with all art working, layouts, and uploads for advertising, invites and social posts
- Ensure Global Marketing calendar is up to date and share weekly key team communications dates
- Collate and distribute seasonal assets
- Create and distribute seasonal and ad-hoc look books in line with brand guidelines
- Provide organisational support for Company events, such as press days, promotional and marketing events.
- Responsible for the organisation and distribution of press and marketing mailouts and guidelines.
- Liaise with Ecommerce and Product Development teams around product loans, product drop dates and cancelled styles.
- Support the team in the creation of social media content. Support in the creation of monthly mood boards for planning shoots, manage the correct product assortment by liaising with wholesale, ecommerce and retail teams.
- Assist in the organising of monthly photoshoots by checking product availability, scouting locations and props.
- Assist in the creation of concepts and propose new ideas for social media content.
- Prepare all social media posts and upload them into scheduling tool.
- Monitor all channels daily for comments and alert team to any negative sentiments.
- Regularly scan social media channels for counterfeit goods using Adverts IP tool. Inform legal and trademark of any suspicious posts.
- Responsible for replying to all direct messages across all social media channels and liaising with other departments as appropriate.
- Provide support to wider team on departmental monthly reporting and administrative tasks.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a Communications team – ideally in a Senior Assistant or Co-ordinator.
- Excellent in Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Previous experience using Fashion GPS would be beneficial.
- Other language skills, both verbal and written, would be beneficial.
- Excellence: High level of finesse and excellence required in delivery of all tasks.