ERP Project Manager (Paprika)
- Are you eligible to work in the UK or France?
- Do you have Paprika experience or experience of a similar software platform?
- Do you have experience of working in a Finance team?
The Independents is a global marketing and communications group for industry leaders across luxury and lifestyle. Formed through the combination of Karla Otto, K2, The Qode, Lefty and Bureau Betak, The Independents is a collective of agencies who share the same values: a drive for excellence and innovation, a customer-centric view and a spirit of community rooted in thoughtful collaboration.
The Independents is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate individual to join the Group Finance team.
The ERP Project Manager (Paprika) will work closely support and work closely with the finance teams across our different entities. The responsibilities of the ERP Project Manager (Paprika) include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages the efficiency of the Paprika Software platform across the Group Provides technical support to employees where required on a day-to-day basis Implements changes to maximize the use of Paprika system Delivers training on the use of Paprika to the teams, for both new joiners and expert users Creates and maintain the training documentation Reviews and checks employee accounts and levels of licenses Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy Manages different projects (which will include employee timesheets) Manages the relationship with vendors and suppliers (negotiation, communication, updates, etc) Implements and launches Paprika across the globe for all newly acquired entities Undertakes related ad-hoc tasks as required
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a similar role or in a finance position Paprika experience or experience of a similar software system that manages timesheets and annual leave etc Confident in dealing with all levels of staff across the business Be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills Should be able to deliver training to various teams across the globe Be able to confidently prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively Someone who can work as part of a team, but who can also find the motivation to work alone on projects when required to do so Ability work under pressure and to meet deadlines Highly motivated, with a strong work ethic Must be eligible to work in the UK or in Paris
- Efficient in time management and the ability to think outside the box Previous experience of Paprika Software Displays leadership qualities and effectively delegates where appropriate The ability to generate novel and useful ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges Willing to go above and beyond in order to complete a project accurately and in a timely manner Advanced computer skills including efficiency in Microsoft Office.