Fabric Assistant Work Placement
Throughout the work experience the student will gain experience in:
- Entering and maintaining accurate fabric records
- Archiving embroidery and print samples and maintaining the library of all fabric developments
- Assisting in dyeing fabrics in-house to colour requirements and completing specific textile design projects when required
- Logging in fabric deliveries and updating the necessary records for all teams
- Pricing seasonal fabric selections- Assisting the Print Designer in screen printing at a local studio when necessary
This is a 6 month Work Placement and it is recommended placement students studying Textiles Design apply.