Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents.
JOB TITLE: Brand Manager – Fixed Term Contract - 1 Year
PURPOSE: The Brand Manager – Fixed Term Contract will be responsible for ensuring that the brand output is on time and on budget. The role focuses on management and implementation of key marketing projects
The role sits within Fred Perry’s brand team, but will need to work closely with our creative team, product development and accounts teams, as well as our external partners.
- Running and tracking the brand budget, ensuring that this is reported on a monthly basis and all projects are completed within the allocated budgets.
- Project manage the end to end process of our quarterly product exhibitions, ensuring that our partners are delivered the range on time and on budget.
- Supporting contact point for our global markets, ensuring that they are executing their local brand strategy following our global brand guidelines in collaboration with Brand Coordinator and Brand Coordinator.
- You will be the line manager for our Brand Coordinators based in London and Germany.
- Ensuring that the brand calendar is up to date and ensuring any changes are communicated efficiently.
- Building project timelines and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Highly organised with high attention to detail
- Process driven and able to spot inefficiencies and implement solutions
- Personable and good at building raport with colleagues and external partners.
- Experience in project management and putting on events.
- Previous experience within fashion/retail would be appreciated.
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.