SENIOR CLIENT ADVISOR - STOCKHOLM FLAGSHIP STORE
By Malene Birger is looking for a full-time Senior Client Advisor in our Flagship store on Biblioteksgatan in Stockholm, who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent product knowledge, and a real passion for our brand, along with the ability to fit into a universe of committed colleagues.
The Client Advisor must deliver high quality in all aspects of the work. This implies that you are authentic towards the customers, proud of being an ambassador and constantly strives to increase the knowledge of our brand.
It requires that you are professional by attitude, helping your colleagues to understand and work in correspondence with the BMB Universe and utilizing the BMB values in any customer, colleague or manager relation.
You will be responsible for optimizing sales and daily operation in the store in close cooperation with the Store Manager & team. You need to be proactive and sales driven, while having a practical approach to everyday tasks.
The role reports to the Store Manager and will ensure our retail space in Stockholm becomes a physical extension of our online presence and that our flagship store act as inspiring brand hubs for our customers.
- Working on the shop floor and succeed in delivering an excellent customer experience in line with By Malene Birger's mission and principles.
- Help grow our customer community through creating vibrant brand hubs in our flagship stores that engages, inspires and exceeds customers expectations.
- Close collaboration with the store manager and retail area manager to optimize performance and deliver a seamless omnichannel experience.
- Focus on KPI’s and performance and continuously drive actions to hit targets.
- Self-driven, structured and action oriented
- Business minded, entrepreneurial, results driven and analytical
- Strong understanding of BMB mission and DNA
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience within fashion & retail
- Experienced in driving sales targets and KPIs
- Knowledge and experience of IT and omnichannel companies
- Extensive experience in working with Visual Merchandising and optimizing sales with these tools