CRM Automation Specialist
Camper is a Spanish footwear company with an international presence whose headquarters are in Mallorca (Spain). At Camper we focus on design and originality, so we are looking for highly energetic people with who know how to transmit our innovative spirit to customers.
Design, implement & optimize lifecycle initiatives to move users down the funnel and increase user value.
Grow and optimize behavioural triggers to maximize user engagement.
Develop multichannel orchestration for automated communications across E-mail, SMS, Social, Display, Post mail, Cust. Service, .com and Retail.
Establish metrics to measure effectiveness of automated communications.
Create performance reports containing a clear summary of performance against KPIs and actionable recommendations.
Review and optimize user journey and UX for all CRM activations.
Lead execution of CRM initiatives with agency and cross-functional team.
Support Camper distributors in implementing CRM initiatives.
This position reports to Head of CRM.
- Creation of life cycle initiatives.
- Growth of behavioral triggers.
- Growth of machine learning technology (product recommendation, sending time optimization,…).
- Multichannel orchestration (E-mail, SMS, Social, Display, Post mail,…).
- Securing smooth planning and execution.
User journey and UX
- Evolve user experience and satisfaction.
- Optimize CRM flows.
- Analyze Heat maps and click maps to optimize UX.
Analytics and Reporting
- Set KPIS.
- Build performance reports.
- Propose actionable recommendations.
- Internal: Head of CRM and managers of cross functional team.
- External: Agencies and Distributors.
- Degree: business and economics, marketing.
- Experience: 1 year in a similar role.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- High level of: word, google analytics. Data Studio is a plus.
- Analytical, proactive and good communication skills.
Camper is committed to the principle of equal opportunities to create a diverse and inclusive business. We value the differences that diversity brings to our brand and uphold this as part of our company values.
We aim to provide a working environment that fosters inclusion, fairness, equity, and respect for social and cultural diversity and that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment. Our recruitment processes consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you identify with the description and want to grow professionally in an innovative company, this is your opportunity!
We look forward to receiving your application!