Fashion PR Internship
Purple is actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic Public Relations Intern to join its New York office, working across our high-profile luxury Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and/or VIP clients.
The right candidate must have a genuine passion for PR and Communication and use initiative in order to achieve exceptional results. Must be organized, driven and creative. Good written communication skills and a basic understanding of public relations is desired.
- Monitoring all media, print, digital and social channels for brand coverage and competitor activity, scanning relevant articles for distribution around the team
- Assisting with product deliveries in a timely manner
- Experience product and image call-ins, support with compiling and managing all mass mail outs
- Begin to build peer relationships by attending meetings and local events
- Support with compiling reports and coverage presentations for all clients
- Supporting the team with key launches and events
- Day-to-day support on mailings, events, social media promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives.
- Monitor and benchmark social media activities of other competing brands
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives, and vendors in the digital space and develop relevant client applications
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarising results