As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
We are looking for a Buying Manager to join our growing team.
- Working closely with other internal departments including Design, Merchandising, Marketing and Ecommerce
- Deliver successful ranges in line with company targets and KPI's
- Carry out the sourcing strategy for the departments - working with existing supplier and introducing new, relevant sources
- Be responsible for working alongside the creative team to build a commercial range for this high-profile brand
- Take ownership of all parts of the range with a high level of product development from fabric through to fit
- Be aware of relevant trends and how these can be commercially adapted for the customer
- Identify opportunities within the market to expand the current range
- Build solid relationships with the supply base and potentially look to introduce any new suppliers into the business
The successful Buyer will:
- Have fantastic attention to detail and experience in product development of garments from fabric stage
- Be hardworking and tenacious
- Adaptable to change
- Be experienced in Womenswear Clothing Buying
- Have worked within an ecommerce retailer previously
- Be strong in sourcing and range development
- Have experience managing small teams
- Bring a great energy to their role with a passion for what they do