GANNI IS LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE AND BUSINESS ORIENTED AREA MANAGER DACH TO JOIN OUR GLOBAL WHOLESALE TEAM! THE POSITION IS A 1 YEAR MATERNITY COVER WITH POTENTIAL TO CONVERT TO A PERMANENT ROLE IN THE TEAM
As an Area Manager DACH at GANNI you will be in charge of strategically growing and managing GANNI’s wholesale business in the DACH region. You will be a key stakeholder and brand ambassador both internally and externally and will actively look for opportunities to further drive GANNI’s brand awareness and performance in your market. You are driven by targets and enjoy working in a dynamic team- spirited environment. You are passionate about everything GANNI and identify with our brand DNA and values.
YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES AHEAD OF YOU
As an Area Manager DACH you are an integral part of our wholesale team. You will be responsible for GANNI’s wholesale distribution in the DACH region and strategically work towards developing the GANNI brand across all categories together with our partners. As a market expert, you will work closely with all departments within GANNI to ensure that local market needs are met and that GANNI can reach its full potential in the market. You will drive sales through a combination of showroom sales, product knowledge and strategic sales planning.
Responsibilities ahead of you
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with key contacts for each store
- Strategize with Global Wholesale Director and Head of Sales to maximize YOY sales growth
- Work directly with the buyers and store owners to review seasonal sales’ goals
- Analyze selling for Majors on a weekly and seasonal basis to identify opportunities such as, reorders, product hits and misses.
- Seasonal visits to key regions across premiere partners
- Alongside Head of Sales, manage key areas of market appointment including scheduling, working the appointment, order confirmation, communication, etc.
- Work with accounts in the showroom, present the collection, help build assortments that best represent the brand and the customer who shops the store.
- Analyze overall market for trends and competitive landscape
- Represent the core values of our brand and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
- Work with logistics to ensure orders, reorders are on floors in a timely manner, ensuring maximum selling time.
- Partner with internal departments, i.e., Retail and Marketing to establish strong working relationships and effective communication.
- Regular market visits to maintain brand awareness and gather competitive intelligence.
The position will also include key performance indicators such as:
- Drive and Increase Sales YOY.
- Maintain & develop strong relationships within Wholesale Network Personnel.
- Embodies Brand Culture & Spirit.
- Executes Global Wholesale Director Strategy & Direction while identifying new opportunities.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Self driven and results motivated individual with a natural curiosity for people and fashion.
- Minimum 3+ years of wholesale experience in the fashion industry
- Experience working with Ready-To-Wear
- Handles pressure well during high traffic times e.g., Sales campaign
- Solid understanding of retail math, including mark-up, sell-through & OTB
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responding promptly to customer needs, soliciting customer feedback to improve level of service, and relaying detailed reports and feedback to Management.
- Must be always looking for new ways to drive sales, promote and elevate the brand’s presence, and enhance customer experience.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- A high level of organizational and time management skills
Furthermore, you are a result driven, organized and a problem-solving individual who maintains an enthusiastic perspective. You are team oriented with a strong emphasis upon cooperative partnering and collaborative interactions while respecting individuality and diversity.
THE GANNI WAY
As a person, you are a solution-oriented team player, eager to learn and develop. You have a strong business mindset and passion for wholesale. You are a natural communicator with a solid background in wholesale. You thrive from exceeding targets and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing Wholesale team!
The role will be based at one of our offices in Copenhagen, London or Paris and will include traveling.
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI COMMUNITY!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community. If you have more questions regarding the position please contact Thomas Lecoq, Global Sales Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.