Senior Logistics Manager
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2022
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Work closely with the CEO & Commercial Director regarding review and execution of the Global Logistics Strategy for the business, considering future growth for the brand over the next three – five years.
- Manage the on time and to cost PO delivery for multiple wholesale and ecommerce partnerships.
- Work closely with Wholesale channels where necessary to ensure a smooth and robust supply chain/logistics processes are met.
- Own and oversee supply chain for the business and be able to identify and implement process improvements, as well as taking company plans and delivering fit for purpose logistics functions.
- Lead a busy Logistics team/train develop where necessary.
- Play an active and fundamental role in supporting driving the business change projects, which are planned.
- Report back to the CEO & Commercial Director on risks to the Logistics & Supply Chain function and report back with recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- To manage all shipping orders across allocated territories in an accurate, efficient and timely way
- Manage relationship with 3PLs, freight forwarders and carriers to ensure good service at the right price
- Manage the on time and to cost PO delivery for multiple wholesale and ecommerce partnerships
- Co-ordinate fulfilment operations, overseeing pick completion and arranging onward delivery
- Provide PO reconciliation information and delivery details to support the invoicing process
- Monitor stock levels, intake and dispatch from 3PLs and ensuring stock records are up to date and accurate
- Create import and export documentation to ensure goods move smoothly across borders
- Tracking and reporting on emissions from supply chain to allow the business to arrange appropriate off-setting to support carbon neutral aims
SECTION 4: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly to ensure smooth running of inbound and outbound shipments
- Checking essential shipping documentation required by customers and suppliers, including customs documentation
- Coordinate the team for stock swaps, re-orders and returns in a timely manner. Creating credit notes where necessary and work closely with the finance dept so they understand the movement. Advising finance what debit notes can be approved.
- Following up with outstanding order payments and conducting team meetings with both finance and sales departments
- Receive all product data from design and ensure the collection is entered into Zedonk with prices and images. Add collection to Zedonk catalogue and sync to Joor.
- Creating credit notes where necessary and working closely with finance dept so they understand the movement. Advising finance what debit notes can be approved.
- Monitoring global shipping updates to ensure there are no issues with movement of the goods.
- Review any faulty claims, resolving as per brand policy and feeding back to technical dept and manufacturers.
- Track performances of the third-party warehouse(s), and ensure costings and margins are met in line with the business’s financial P&L and objectives.
- Negotiate Rates, Terms where required and review SLAs.
- An established Logistics Manager/ Senior Logistics Manager who is able to drive business change projects to support the growth of the business, operating at Manager level or above.
- Previous experience of Zedonk and/or Joor. Excellent Excel skills using VLOOK UP, SUMIF, CONCATENATE Confident managing the import and export of goods.
- Experience of UK / EU trade would be an advantage Good understanding of import and export requirements and processes. Stock management skills and understanding of analysing and reporting data
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills A ‘right first-time’ approach, always aiming to improve customer experience
- Highly organised and able to manage competing priorities
- Good communicator able to inform and support the wider business
- A self-starter, able to drive own agenda
- Highly numerate and organised
A British brand with a global perspective.
self-portrait are privately owned, independent and unashamedly consumer centric. Behind everything self-portrait does is a desire to uplift, empower and celebrate its customers.
We both embrace and invest in the future of the brand and of the industry.
The self-portrait brand operates 30 stores in the UK, China and Thailand, with a retail network of over 400 stores in 70 countries, seeing an average of 60,000 unique visitors to its e-commerce website each week.
Since debuting with womenswear, the brand has also expanded to include categories such as swimwear, bridal, bags, accessories and childrenswear.
self-portrait is part of the newly formed SP Collection, a group that has been set up to discover, nurture, and develop best in class creativity and design. Roland Mouret joined the group back in 2021.
90-98 GOSWELL ROAD
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert